Wednesday 15 June 2011

Am I really that evil?

one of my old friends got with a boy who threatened me and my best friend a while back he totally ruined my prom night for me because of it and when I said to her just be careful incase he turns she got the raging ump with me and my friend who warned her and she started screaming at me saying that I'm a bitch and im jealous and everything else along those lines making me feel like crap and apparently the only reason he ever threatened me is because I think Im above everyone else! thats not true! The reason he threatened me at prom is because i saw him shouting at some one and pointing in my direction i asked him with out attitude or anger "have i pissed you off" and then he went mental at me and grabbed me and pushed me for no reason!
since I said to him I'd be careful cause if some one else saw you acting like it you will get a slap then he got more threatening saying who have you got on me who have you got on me then bitch come on fucking tell me and i said no one but some one will disagree with you and cop you for it
now every time he sees me on his little moped he glares at me for no reason i could be walking the dog or buying a pint of milk he just glares
I've done nothing wrong, have I?

No comments:

Post a Comment