Wednesday 15 June 2011

Fashion!

I love fashion adore it I could browse through a copy of vogue for hours I wanted to be a model until I was told I wasn't good enough and I was too fat. It didn't bother me because now I've decided to move on to enrolling at my local college to do beauty therapy. I wanted to do art and design but I can barely draw the curtains in the morning lol.
and to be honest I miss the pressure of course work I miss having something to work towards I have no goals well I do but to get there I've got to get to college first.
I wanna start up my own buisness have my own sallon doing hair nails facials and waxing just a general beauty parlour I think that would be amazing to be my own self made person! that would deffo make my mum and dad proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment