Tuesday 14 June 2011

Fiction tattoo!

So this is my second tattoo its about 4 months old now and looks amazing I designed it my self but my brother actually done it he is a good artist and very responsible he makes sure everything is clean and sterile
he has done both of my tattoos and yes the both hurt a lot!!
My fiction tatt is on my right wrist and is in black but I'm a bleeder! I bled that much that my brother had to keep going over it making it more and more sore it felt sort of like a friction burn and it got a little uncomfortable and I kept wanting to pull my arm away. it took roughly 45 mins to an hour.
The meaning behind it is the rev I feel like I have a lot in common with him for example one of his quotes "I got my Fiction tattoo because if you where to sit down with me and asked my life story you wouldn't believe its true you would think its fiction and all made up" My life story is the same I have been through so much in 17 years self harm addiction losing my best friend and other family members living in a pub moving schools bullying fighting drinking its been a roller coaster but I wouldn't change a thing because its made me who I am today :)
The outline

half way through and the shiny bit is not ink it is infact blood!
                                                 and this is the finished product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment