Tuesday 14 June 2011

I made desserts!

Here's how I done it :)

You will need:
  • A measuring jug (in millilitres up to 1 pint)
  • A large bowl
  • Silicone cake cases
  • A whisk
  • A table spoon
  • A small grater
Ingredients:
  • 1 pack Angel delight mix
  • Jelly cubes
  • something to decorate (I used mini eggs)
Method:
  1. Make Up the jelly according to instructions on the pack and pour in to the silicone cases and put in fridge to set for up to 4 hours depending on your fridge
  2. once jelly is set make up the angel delight there are a few out there that don't need chilling but if the one you have does need chilling make it so that both the jelly and the angel delight can both come out of the fridge at the same time
  3. You can either use an icing bag to add a neat little blob or swirl on top of the jelly or just smear a little delight on top with a spoon add a mini egg on top then grate some chocolate on top if you want
  4. serve in the silicone cases and enjoy
the great thing is that these have very little washing up afterwards and are so versatile you can use any flavour jelly and any delight and any decoration! they are small and satisfying and great for kids parties or for adults add a splash of vodka or rum to the jelly
I like to think this recipe is one of my own ideas but if you want to try it feel free and then let me know how it works I'd love some tips and some criticisms :)
Mine are still in the fridge at the moment but I'll post a pic as soon as they are done and decorated :)


No comments:

Post a Comment