Sunday 19 June 2011

Make Up!

Quite a few of my old friends ask me what make up I use and if they can have a look through my make up bag I've always said no but I don't see why I can't share it with you guys :D


so this is my bag of tricks its a fern cotton make up bag and has two compartments one for brushed one for cosmetics and other products my bag is fit to burst but it has a cute leopard print/ floral print on its and two mexican skull gold zips

cosmetics brushes
all of these are used for different things applying blending smudging the lot

little extras
nail file eye shadow applicators nail clippers and eye lash curlers


compac mirror
this is actually so tiny

colour works blusher in crushed coral



retractable blusher brush black diamond studded £3.59 all well and good

2 true concealer in shade 2

urban decay peacock eye pallet

accessorize eye wardrobe eye pallet

MUA pressed powder foundation shade number 1

MUA mascara in jet black

Beauty UK foundation

black pencil and liquid eyeliner combo

sexy mother pucker lip plummping lip gloss

liquid eyeliner portable pen

Antonie and alison for 17

colour works dazzle dust in white

Natural collection eye powder in midnight

Blistex lip massage lip therapy chapstick

double eyeliner sharpener

fern cotton eye crayon in envious green

T-zone spot zapping wand with tea tree oil

again with the bag!

white eye liner

falsies

bobby pin face collection gloss blusher and shadow pallet
17 eye dazzle dust

No comments:

Post a Comment