Thursday 16 June 2011

My old room! I miss it :(

black satin sheets cusions leopard print hot water bottle and black knitted one jim bear and boyfriend style night shirt

fleecey playboy throw this cost me £5 from my local market i washed it before i put it on my bed though and then it smelt gorgeous

chest of draws with my playboy glitter lamp pink candles perfumes russian dolls jewellery some lotions my dvd player and my pink lcd flatscreen that i bought my self

my room in the dark
I draped some pink sheere fabric across the ceiling and put fairy lights across it next to my bed i hug some fairy lights and some black sheere fabric from the ceiling but these drop straight down
you can just see my noyice board covered on old tickets and other bits and peices

My bed from a diff angle its creepy how jim bear is looking straight in to the camera he wasnt posed that was though thats just how he is
I will never get rid of jim bear hes like family now :)

This is the last house we lived in and my room was very small and cosy it was always warm and it was right at the back of the house so it was very private and away from everyone else i loved it i could do what i like with out disturbing any one

No comments:

Post a Comment