Monday 27 June 2011

Today!

I met up with Karleigh done a little shopping in superdrug but nothing too exciting we ate lunch together totally gorged on ice cream and soft drinks cause it's just so damn hot! I'm hoping for rain tomorrow cause I can not go another day in this damn heat!
I used my beauty card for the first time and i gained a few points but I'm not sure what they add up to I guess I need to find out.
I bought a few things black eyeliner make up remover wipes (the cream I didn't buy today lol but its garnier pur natural imperfection eraser)
and an awesome barry M nail polish that cracks as it drys and leaves an amazing effect on your nails I'm totally in love with it!


I got quite possibly THE best letter I could ever have gotten in my life ever today

MY COLLEGE INTERVIEW LETTER!
I was so happy I nearly cried lmao and oh so appropriately gaga's edge of glory played on a music channel I was watching! I phoned my dad nearly in tears I was so happy because it means I'm actually getting some where I'm getting closer and closer to my salon I can't wait for the interview it even said on the letter an interview often leads to a place on the course! I feel amazing! :D
Now I'm off to straighten my hair and apply after sun
Update again soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment