Wednesday 27 July 2011

Nearly ready!

I dont know if I mentioned but I'm camping with the fire brigade this weekend I've done it before and I'm so excited i normally start packing early because I panic about forgetting things and leaving things behind so I made a list and I'm gathering stuff up from that and so far have done well heres my list :)
  • Deodrant
  • Make up wipes
  • toothbrush
  • tooth paste
  • dental floss
  • pink mirror
  • Grey new york jogging bottoms
  • Tokio hotel shirt
  • Avenged sevenfold shirt
  • Grey skinny jeans
  • Black belt
  • black slippers
  • clean underwear & socks
  • floral plimpsoles
  • floral Hair clip
  • black hair bands
  • hair brush
  • grey cardigan
  • cooling spray
  • instect repelent
  • sun cream
  • phone charger
  • sunglasses, cloth & case
  • sleeping bag *which I'm buying tomorrow*
  • Pillow
  • Playboy blanket
  • big apple shirt
  • love hearts shirt
  • spare riverside shirt
  • black trousers
  • make up bags
  • magazines
  • vaseline
  • anti-bac hand gel
  • tokio hotel hoodie
So I have my list I'm nearly ready :D I leave on friday so won't be updating over the weekend and will be posting loads of pics when I get back.
I'm off to Dacorum steam festival it's not the sort of thing I'd go to do personaly but I'm going with riverside and getting involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment