Tuesday 26 July 2011

Saturday.....

so saturday i was in Iwade with riverside again it was great fun and a really unusual fete they had a chocolatier with donuts on a stick which i had to try and was amazing Alex bought me PIMMS with cucumber mint and strawberry and that was delicious I ate a blue sherbert waffle cone ice cream lol I had so much fatty foods on Saturday it was unreal but I enjoye it :)
There where some live bands some metal some alternative and just a solo female singer so there was always some sort of noise
I dished out raffle tickets ready for the steam fair that we are running later on in the year raised loads of money for that I'm really pleased
I got matching hennas on both hands which look really pretty :) It should last two weeks with out baby oil :)
So heres a few pics :)






No comments:

Post a Comment