Monday 22 August 2011

before I go on about the camping weekend ive just had...

I just learned that the girl who bullied me to the brink of suicide is joining the fire crew I'm on permenantly I ca put a brave front on about all this and pretend it doesnt bother me but it does it really does because the fire crew is my escape it gets me away from home it gets me busy so whatever is on my mind is a million miles away and for just a few days I'm happy I'm my self and nothing can bother me and now she is joining up I can't be me I cant be my self I cant joke with martin and dave I cant call sally mother I cant hang around with emma I cant talk about home all because I'm scared about how she is going to react I cant be bothered with her when I left school I thought I'd never have to put up with her again I couldnt have been more wrong.
So this was the last weekend where I can be my self this is the last weekend that I've got to carry on messing around like I used to do now its gonna all be funny and fucked up....

No comments:

Post a Comment