Friday 12 August 2011

Homemade Oven baked spiced wedges :)....tutorial!

                                                                     You will need:
  • 4 large potatoes (use less or more depending on serving size)
  • spray oil or vegetable oil
  • ground black pepper
  • ground chilli flakes
  • chopping board
  • large knife
  • a baking tin

How to:

1, Spray the oil in to the bottom of your empty tin or alternitively pour some vegetable oil and move it around to cover the bottom of the tin


2, Cut the potatos in half and continue to cut them until you have large potato slices


3, Cut the potato slices in to thinner slices

4, Place the potatoes in the tin

5, Add ground black pepper to your taste I used a lot to make them spicy

6, Add ground chili flakes to your taste once again I used a lot cause I like spicy food

7, Spray more oil or pour a table spoon over the potatoes then put them in the oven until crisp and golden I didn't time them but I used an electric oven at 230 degrees and they came out fine

This is how they turned out my sisters loved them so if you do try them let me know how they went and how they tasted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment