Sunday 4 September 2011

Last Riverside weekend of the year :(

Its been good fun though ive been tearing up the feilds on quads in fire engines and in rare cars ive made loads of new friends and gained loads of expeirience :D
I built a house too :)
on the first night we sat and ate and just chatted on the second night we went over to the bar for an hour where i met the barman Chris who is absolutely lovely and I tried pussy for the first time (its an energy drink!)
its been a good weekend Ive got new uncles alex and andy :D Ive known them ages but now we have messed around and chatted we are really close :)
I put up four tents with 2 other girls i done the washing up at 7:15 in the morning and ordered £97 worth of chinese food
got bitten on the hand by a mosquito and now its swollen
so its definately been an exciting weekend to say the least :)
I aquired a stalker and protected emma from a pedo! so yeah interesting would be a better word :)
I was supposed to be there until tomorrow but im only home because ive got my college induction tomorrow its a shame cause i was having so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment