Saturday 10 September 2011

So Monday...

I had my induction day at college
It was okay I suppose had to do a maths and english test to see how crap I am at it so they can put me in a class and I know for deffinate Im not in Karleighs class I'm terrible at maths and good at english and she is vice versa! This is really bad news for me because I have social difficulties and I'm really shy and I slur my words a lot so I know this will end badly and to be honest I'm really scared!
We have a city and guilds exam on dermatitis next week so I've been revising and doing coursework about that I'm already feeling the stress of all this and I know I'm in for it all year!
I get my time table Tuesday which I'm dreading I dont know why but I dreading a lot of this whole experience it might be because I'm not a great person when it comes to change! I'm awful at dealing with change
But anyway so through out the day we done some group excersizes and met the personal tutors one encouraged us to get botox! and the other accused me of being a heavy drinker! I'm not a heavy drinker! but I've got just under a week to get my dermatitis course work done I've got quite a bit done of it so far which is good I suppose.
I guess I'll make new friends and maybe I'm just being a wimp :(
I really hope this year goes well...

No comments:

Post a Comment