Tuesday 22 May 2012

college!

I have now left college!!! but that doesnt mean I wont have the memories there. I left cause I knew i just couldnt finish due to personal reasons Ive met some pretty amazing people and some bitches along the way but there are people I will miss.


Me and Aimmie puffle pants :D


me courtney gemma emma aimmie kayleigh hannah demi sophia and the teletubbies xD 


Lauren and hannahs star forms 

anatomy & physiology baloon buddies


emma and sophie finishing their skulls 

kayleigh being emo

emma being a page 3 girl





Aimmies secret santa she got a candy thong drinking straw glasses and false eyelashes from courtney


Emmas secret santa she got a Jessie J calender and a Willy whistle from Gemma





Hannah the snowman yes thats actually hannah wrapped up in there somewhere

all the girls :3

me getting the munchies

courtneys ID photos for us

emmas creepy foam head

me courtney and aimmie in our STI pants xD

No comments:

Post a Comment