Tuesday 3 May 2011

so this is me.
nothing more nothing less.
I'm nothing special
Just a girl who enjoys time with close friends time with family using her netbook and looking after animals
so here goes

I'm shannen
I'm 17, 18 in October
I'm roughly 5ft 6
in the past I have suffered depression although I wouldn't say suffered just learned to live with it more
I have many scars mostly self inflicted mainly at the top of my legs I stopped cutting for about a year but now it's started up again and I'm cutting deeper each time its getting scary and I can't stop.
Music os a big part of my life I would be lost with out my poddy (my i pod) I listen to music every day particularlly tokio hotel (tom is my fave) avenged sevenfold (yay jim) and placebo (woo steve forrest) I think with out music I would be lost
I used to study in a local sixth form until I could no longer cope with the work load and left for a break much to my parents disgust
So I live with my mum my dad and my sisters I'm close to my brother and my father but not my mother and sisters
My best friends are Karleigh shes amazing shes helped me through so much and Warren he's a little older than me but so funny and never fails to brighten my day

personal appearance
my hair is black
my eyes are blue
I have a purple stud in my nose
and a purple gem on my belly bar
I  have a lilac tattoo on my left hand that reads "dear god"
and a black tattoo on my right wrist that reads "fiction" both tributes to the rev

so thats me just me and nothing else :) and you know what?
I kinda like me

No comments:

Post a Comment