Tuesday 3 May 2011

2nd of may 2011

so today i get up early after spending most of the night designing tattoos for my brother and his clients and some for myself with friends. I get up early I get ready I walk to the other side of chatham with karleigh I get to my brothers and hes just sitting around doing nothing even though he promised by the time i got there his tattoo gear would be set up so he could get an early start on touching up the couloring on my fiction tattoo. This never happened
He goes to his mates instead leaving me Warren and Karleigh sitting in the front room with the dog waiting for hours for him to come back these hours where spent sitting out the garden picking white dog fur off of warrens black jacket playing with air soft guns hooting at nothing with nothing no pelets absolutely nout, watching the dog tangle its self in her lead (the walls in the garden are incredibly low and we didnt want her to escape but dont panic she was fine she had plenty of room to get around and play)
first my brothers girlfriend comes in alone and has a bitch saying my brother had taken her rizzla papers leaving her with just the tobacco so she couldnt smoke anything
kane eventually struts in at this point im fuming because im still waiting for my tattoo to be touched up he starts an argument with his fiancee and calls her a lazy cunt she throws a strop he throws the laptop she throws the vrgin box and me karleigh and warren make a quick escape WITH MY TATTOO STILL UNTOUCHED
now im faced with a long walk home alone in the cold -___- knowing that when i got in I had to cook for my self and then entertain my self
eventually I had fish burgers :)
I spent the rest of the evening sitting in my room as iam now tumblin' texting warren and setting this up and I feel fantastic -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment