Monday 13 June 2011

Fabulous -___-

My dad actually hates me!
I know he does he proved it when he sided with my smug bitchy smart arse trouble making younger sister, she was winding the dog up in the garden and the dog jumped up at her the dogs not big shes not strong but I know for a fact that she only ever jumps up when she is wound up or provoked shes not a violent dog but now my dads saying he wants to get rid of her because my sister can't play blah blah blah theres nothing but arguments over the dog lalalala what ever he wont get rid of her I know it. Even after the dog had settled down he carried on and so did she! She just kept calling me stupid things like ugly and she didnt get told off for it!!
I done her dinner cooked to perfection I even pepped up the beans fgs! and did I get so much of a thanks? no I didn't!
The other one of my sister is a fucking bullshitter too! telling me she didnt know the name of a girl who she had never met but she had a converstaion with her but still had a dream about me THEN told karleigh that the girls name was Sophie!!
Issues issues issues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment