Sunday 19 June 2011

Fave belly bars :)

I have had my belly done for just over a year now and I have many belly bars that I like but not as much as these ones 
Silver gothic cross with  swarovski crystals
this is probably my biggest and most expensive belly bar that I own my parents bought it for me when I left school with good grades Its lovely but I rarely wear it because its so heavy!

Locked in love tattoo style belly bar
this is an unusual belly bar i fell for it when i saw it i think its amazing and it says on the scroll "locked in love" the colours are bright and the detail is amazing!

transparent glittery dark blue bar
this is so cute and simple i think karleigh bought me this a while back i lov the shade of blue thats probably why its one of my faves

fixed silver star belly bar
I cant remember where I got this from but its so pretty!

bendy plain white crystal belly bar
I mainly use these for dance I got a oack of 9 of them from claires all different colours they look amazing once they are in and because they are bendy they allow free movement

Chanel crossed C's belly bar
I bought this just after I had my belly done I don't know why I suppose it was pretty if thats a good enough excuse

silver purple gem
this is the first bar I had in its the one I was peirced with the purple is so pretty when it catches the light

zebra print
I just loven animal print ANYTHING

Spiral
this is my fave because its weird it looks so odd once its in but its so comfy it doesnt catch on your clothing its great! took my a while to find it though I looked all through chatham and eventually found one in Gillingham

No comments:

Post a Comment