Sunday 19 June 2011

Fave clothing items :)

Black satin long evening gloves
I wore these for my sixteenth partyy with a red dress both from the same place the dress was £60 and the gloves where £8 I got these in rocket in Rochester highstreet
Paris sweater in grey "lets fall in love" I got this from primark a while back for £10 I used to wear it to sixth form with leggins but now I wear it any where with some black skinnys and plain black flat pumps

big fluffy white lilac and pink dressing gown, Karleigh gave me this but I know its from primark :) its warm and comfy and I always use it after bathing :D

Calf length hell bunny red satin dress
I love this dress I wore it to my sixteenth and a photoshoot its long and floaty and feels very retro when I wear it it has a gorgeous tattoo style motif and looks lovely on a curvy girl :D

Gold and black lace and satin evening dress £17 primark this is very short and revealing but also very sexy I wore it to a party last year with black tights and a pair of stilletos from new look and a studded bracelet i think I have a pick of me in it some where ill post it if i find it :)

Champagne coloured satin strapless evening dress new look £22
I wore this to my dads work christmas meal with a pair of stilletoes it feels great on my skin and has a very formal style

No comments:

Post a Comment