Saturday 18 June 2011

Fire training with Karleigh!

Okay so it wasn't exactly training but it was still good fun i just ran a stall full of fire birgade related stuff I set up I was trusted with the money we sold loads when karleigh turned up it rained she fucking bought it with her!
It was still pretty fun though we sat around chatting and talking to members of the public but it was a long slog to begin with because there were so few people there it was looking like it was going to be a dull day but in the en we sold loads had plenty of conversation and raised some money in the process
becaue of today two more schools booked us to pay a visit :)

There was some guy who came over and asked if i went to salute the fourties in chatham dockyard and yes i was there it turns out hes one of the photographers that actually photographed me and emma!
heh small world

so I got home took lolly out for a walk bought some fags and im now sitting in my fire shirt and pj bottoms cause I'm fucking classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment