Wednesday 8 June 2011

FML I've been so damn busy today!

All I've done is clean and wash and dry clothes!
my little sister is doing my head in I even cooked dinner wrong.... well last night my dad told me to get dinner started before he got in so I began making my younger sisters dinner and dished it up they where eating my dad walked in and was like well wheres dinner then  I said I haven't started it yet he kicked off asking why and I said because I didn't want it to get cold before you came in I'm sorry okay? and apparently it wasn't okay I'm in the wrong again! fabullous yeah great fantastic I feel it!!!
now all my little sister is doing is winging and moaning I told her off earlier for just wanting to barge in my room with out asking and she kicked off
I've still got a load and a half of washing to dry! in such a short time! -___-
as long as I get my sisters PE kit dry by tomorrow its all okay!
I'm off to run my self a nice hot deep bath and finish changing my bed
I can't wait to just crash tonight I've had enough today!

No comments:

Post a Comment