Wednesday 22 June 2011

I feel possitively sick to my stomach....

I'm sitting in my room crying because of my mum and sister
basically...
I went to the local college today and applied for a course but because I've been in education before I need to go and get a reference from my old school so I made plans with Karleigh to walk down to the college get her application handed in and then go to the school and get our references done together then we were gonna go back to mine and just doss because to be frank we are both lazy bums but my dad kicked off about Karleigh always coming round I asked why it would affect him if hes at work all day any way so that pissed me off. Then lily started shouting her mouth off at me and just being plain rude I told her to go away and get out of my face cause shes only 7 then my mum accused me of threatening me told me to grow up and stop being pathetic then she GROUNDED ME at the age of fucking 17 I'm grounded!!! So I said well it doesnt look like I'll be getting a reference then does it and she went you wasn't going to any way cause you are a fat lazy cunt who wont do anything with out karleigh holding your hand. I hate being called fat! Especially by my mother! I'm so fucking hurt by it but any way my dad then went on to say you think you are so big and clever well you have got 2 months to find a job or your going I can't fucking put up with you!
I didn't think parents where supposed to have faves but mine so obviously do its unreal and I cant be fucked with them any more the lack of faith they have in me is really upsettingI can't honestly believe my mum would say that but its not the first time she said it she said it a few weeks back as well kept telling me I'm a fuck up and a let down!
No wonder I feel the way I do about my self when the people who are supposed to care about me actually don't
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment