Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wooo hundreth post!

Well its ten in the morning and I put some washing out bathed the dog and am now going to put the washing i put out back in the washing machine cause the dog broke the line!
I wouldnt mind but I had my zebra throw on it and it smelt lush and now its all muddy and covered in grass! all the clean towels and clothes are filthy again!
I'm trying to watch Jerry Springer but sky living it keeps flickering and jumping and its making me feel sick!
Hehe teen mom is now on my TV its supposed to put you off of kids but I just want a baby more
I think I'm gonna have some corn flakes cause today I start my diet and mum is in bed with a bad back so no one can stop me muhuhaha!
right washing goes in, food, make up, hair, dog walk. all good fun!
update later
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment