Thursday 5 May 2011

19:59

just finished dinner (i had bbq things chips and pasta shapes) and my mum and dad have been arguing over the washing so im hiding in my room i really cant be fucked with any of their fuckery at the moment
ive got a stomach ache and im really fucking hot i just generally feel shit :/
ive got to wait another hour before i can have a bath cause my mums in their at the moment and she always takes ridiculous amounts of time
okay im not perfect but at least when i have a bath an improvements been made im convinced she just wallows for ages and wastes her time that way
although yesterday she cleaned the kitchen for the first time in god knows how long its normally me and my dad that clean everything up so i think i might go on strike for a while lol see how she copes then
i dunno if karleighs coming round tomorrow cause she was ill today so i doubt it so im gonna make donuts instead :D first time for everything me cooking and baking who ever thought that would happen
I NEED TO GO SHOPPING i dont know why but at the moment retail therapy is so appealing i need new clothes and new shoes i just wanna shop!
its taken me up until today for me to notice that all this blog is just me rambling about shit and about my boring day :/
oh well you dont like it you dont read it :)

my hubby finished the floor he was laying today bless him all that hard work did pay off  now he can just chill out :)

update later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment