Tuesday 24 May 2011

24th May 2011

so I had my blood test today and I was filled with sheer horror at the thought of them taking blood from me via needle i hate needles as she brought it towards me I grabbed karleighs hand screwed my face up and sat there virtually crying "no no no no no no no" I hated every second but afterwards I was fine again like nothing had happened I saw my aunt lesely afterwards she works at the hospital.
I'm wanting to order a new ds game off of ebay cause its like my fave game and it got lost in the last move and i was gutted! its animal crossing wildworld :) I'm a big kid but that game is addictive at the moment I'm playing cats like a grown up :)
I completely emptied the washing basket today got it all dry! I'm so prouds and I was still made to do the school run! arseholes!
I'm so fucking hungry but my mum is out and me and dad are waiting for her to get back other wise she will just kick off the stupid bitch! we had a laugh last night but that also lead to me and karleigh only getting four hours sleep cause we were all awake and watching music videos :/ not that exciting I did catapult the cat across the room he was sleeping on my legs and I sneezed and my legs spazzed and shot him in the air :)


I WATCHED GAGAS MONSTER TOUR :D love that woman shes amazing live she just put so much passion and love in to that performance she even cried a few times her self bless her aaannnnd I cleaned my gaga earphones today my lovely monster heartbeats earphones! :D hehe I love gaga I have a gaga purse but I need a new one cause the one I've got is broken :(

sooooo bored of simpsons!!
I'm gonna watch white chicks later when I get in to bed
NOW OFF TO TUMBL!!!
update later
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment