Thursday 5 May 2011

5th May 2011

blahdy blahdy blaaaaaah

At first I got up at exactly seven this morning theeen changed my mind and went back to sleep got up again at about 11.20 (lazy I know) and literally as soon as i got up i made tomato and basil muffins
I've actually memorised the recipie but I can't remember anything worth knowing
  1. 2 cups of plain flour
  2. 3 tbspn sugar
  3. 1 teaspoon baking soda
  4. 1 beaten egg
  5. 1 cup milk
  6. a pinch of cooking salt
and then add what ever else you want i normally add chocolate or honey something sweet
but any way
OMG karleigh is actually awake :O
now im texting my wonderful hubby warren and talking about what a nut job i used to be :D and strangley he hasn't text back :/
but apparently my cooking fetish is all part of the recovery process :/
I'm still hunting for a job and its not working >:( im starting to feel like a right failiure and im so close to giving up its not so much that i want the money i just want something to do im so bored all the time now its unreal soon enough we are gonna be swimming in muffins and other baked crap!
Am i really the only person who still likes katy price??
meh whatever ill update later :/

No comments:

Post a Comment