Tuesday 10 May 2011

okay so this is that text convo i was on about dont judge me for posting it the way it has been posted is exactly how it went it hasnt been changed in any way to make me look better or her look worse

her: tony don't kno i read his texts but are u gonna even bother tectin him back
me: has it got anything to do with you at all? and if you must know ive been awak all of ten minutes and now im going through my texts and replying to them
her: don't start bout has it got anythin 2 do with me.. dont fuk my boii bout then he better of without u
me: i wasnt starting and if yourr gonna speak to me speak english im not "fuckin' ur boii" we are still friends he made the choice not me
her: iam speaking english sorry if you only speak dog
me: woof woof darlin'
her: fuk off slag
me: I've just told tony you've gone through his texts thats really untrustworthy i thought he was better off with out me?? better off without you more like
her: shut ya mouth and go slit wrists
me: thats on the agenda for later, i only do it at night :)
her: good now fuck off bout how im untrustworthy says u knowin u ya probs bangin 1/2 medway behind his back any way
me: no im always faithful he has never had a reason not to trust me i dont randomly text boys off the internet unlike some
her: yh w.e i wouldnt trust u as far as i could fuckin throw ya ya lil dik n yh ite thn u dnt no shit bout who im with or w.e so shut ya mouth
me: didn't tony tell you to stfu
her: yh buh i aint hiz bitch unluckii 4 u
me: lmao why unlucky for me??
her: id seriously shut ya fukin mouth
me: give me a reason
her: cause i aint in a gd mood n ur pissin me the fuck off
me:  im pissing you off cause i dont want you involved with my problems? maybe you should shut your mouth
her: make me
her: make me
me: I have better things to waste my time doing :) x
her: well go do them and fuck off
me: lol
her: wtf u laffin @
me: lmao
her: go plaii in traffik plz
me: pmsl
her: dunno y ur laffin at me hav u seen ya slf u have 2 make people up as ya friends like "tokio hotel" so it luks lyke u have m8z! u slit ya rists 4 attention and pretend u have anorexia so ppls dnt h8 u... sort ya lyfe out
me: rofl
her: dw id wanna kill myself if i was u 2
me: hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment