Wednesday 20 July 2011

Brilliant day!

So today I had my college interview and it went really well I'm so looking forward to doing the course now! Even if they have given me homework already!
All thats left to do now id enroll and complete my induction day :)
I'm so happy cause it means I can stick my fingers up at the sixth form and tell them all bollocks cause I'm actually going to get some where now I'm getting there getting closer and closer to my salon! :D
I'm starting to diet tomorrow because of waxing and stuff I'm going to have to be willing to whip my kit off at any given moment so I'm going to start excersizing and eating well so its not totally humiliating!
I can't get over how excitied I am :D
I nearly cried telling my mum she is so proud and so is my dad all thats left for me to do now is write up the neat of my summer project and I'm all sorted I cant wait to get my hands on the kit and really get the hang of things
Arrrrgh! Tooo excited :D
Seriously you can not understand the happiness I'm feeling right now it's unreal I've never felt better :D

No comments:

Post a Comment