Thursday 21 July 2011

Coursework so far :D

So we have been given a summer prpject before we start to get us used to the work load its to break us in slowly! So I got a great start on that yesterday i got my rough copy all written up in a few hours yesterday. I then moved on to using microsoft power point and began typing away and I really extended my answers and because I don;t know if the college wants a paper copy as in writen or a typed copy so ive done bth I'm part way though my neat written copy now and I feel like I'm doing well.
I'm feeling really possitive about this right now :D
Currently I am taking a break from all the work and just kicking back for an hour watching real housewives of orange county and cooking dinner FRIED CHICKEN NOM!
I wanna start my diet tomorrow cause I'm still worried about taking my tunic off and being judged for my weight because I know I'm bigger than the other girls in the class so if i lose weight and tone up I'll be fine and confident :)
Luckily my nan is going to buy my shoes because there is a specific type of shoe that you need for the course which I don't quite understand :/ I suppose is because holistic therapy is a type of relaxtion and clonking shoes arent good :/
well I've cut my nails down as the course said to
BUT I have to retake math with in the college I have to retake math english and IT even though I got  a B in english I still have to do a retake! thats wound me up a little.
update later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment