Monday 23 May 2011

23rd May 2011

Euch! still feeling shitty I had to run up to meet my sister from school shes been getting hassle again the two little shits keep starting on her and then say that they are her best friends pkay my sister is irritating and I hate her a lot of the time but no one is allowed to pick on her but me!! and some times Kane!! but only if I let him :) she had her final HPV jab today and I didnt know and I grabbed her arm :/ eep.
I looked up a BTEC make up artistry course cause I am genuinely interested its been my dream for ages to be a make up artist for run way shows cover shoots the lot I wanted to be a model but after I scarred my self that was out of the question so I moved on to make up but this BTEC course will cost £619 for the course and books and then a further £52.30 for each exam and there are four of them! I know my mum said that she would pay for anything educational but thats a piss take.
I might report a family in my street to social services all day they have been sitting on their door step drinking and getting high their kids are running around in nappies and dirty t-shirts so close to the road the parents hit them and swear at them and always have different people in and out at all hours I only know this because my bedroom is down stairs at the front.
the neighbours are just fucking noisy pricks and all they play all day is nicole scherzinger (SLAG) bruno mars (DRUGGIE) and Adele (just plain boring)
right well I've got to get the washing in and clean the kitchen
update later
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment