Tuesday 3 May 2011

3rd May 2011 17:33pm

right school run has been done my fave glass has been broken and now im in a fantastic mood -___- I'm the only one who ever disciplines my little sister yes she is autistic but thats no reason to be a spoilt brat and my mum and dad let her get away with it! I'm the one who gets in trouble!
the living room is now nice and tidy but my parents will probably come in and moan that i haven't done the kitchen but at least i done the living room and plus i spend most of my time out the kitchen cleaning it and it never seems to change!
I did eventually get some sleep this morning from about 6.10 to about 11.20 i was asleep im still a bit tired but ive lasted longer than this with no sleep at all so ill cope :)
ugh my room needs tidying again and ive got to get the washing in in a bit :/ such an exciting life i lead :/
at the moment im texting warren (hubby :P)  watching judge judy (-_-) and throwing a diva fit (:D)

I dunno im quite content at the moment thinking of what im doing my self for dinner and thinking of booking the bathroom yes you have to book our bathroom or there are some big arguments between me and my parents and considering i take an hour or more in the bath its just logic

mmmm now i dont know what to put so ill update later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment